💗💗10 of the best love quotes | Love Quotes That Express Exactly What 'I Love You' Really Means

💗💗10 of the best love quotes | Love Quotes That Express Exactly What 'I Love You' Really Means





Here are 10 of the best love quotes you will find online, perfect for sharing with that special someone. We couldn't have put these inspirational phrases better ourselves. 

How love works ...

1. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds. That’s what I hope to give you forever."

How love feels ... 

2. "I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes."


Love brings happiness ... 

3. "The greatest happiness of life is the conviction that we are loved; loved for ourselves, or rather, loved in spite of ourselves."

What you learn from love ...

4. "All, everything that I understand, I only understand because I love."




Where love is, God is ...



5. "And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."




Why love matters ... 


6. "I'm much more me when I'm with you."




Why love hurts ...



7. "It's a very dangerous state. You are inclined to recklessness and kind of tune out the rest of your life and everything that's been important to you. It's actually not all that pleasurable. I don't know who the hell wants to get in a situation where you can't bear an hour without somebody's company."




How love colors your world ...

8. "The best and most beautiful things in this world cannot be seen or even heard, but must be felt with the heart."




Love is giving ...

9. "To love is nothing. To be loved is something. But to love and be loved, that’s everything."

Love is blind ...
10. "I saw that you were perfect, and so I loved you. Then I saw that you were not perfect and I loved you even more."

Please Subscribe our channel for latest Quotes and greetings:https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCg4l...
💗💗10 of the best love quotes | Love Quotes That Express Exactly What 'I Love You' Really Means Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 05:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.