Alone 26 best quotes Vol-1

"Please do not go away. I do not want to be alone. I can not stand being alone."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"If it is true that our species is alone in the universe, I think I must say settled for very little and purpose that is fairly low universe"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I would rather single and beggar than marry the Queen"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"Because I am so often alone, because I am a man, I know best, draw a self portrait."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I go out to get fresh appetite for me to be a one"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
In the lonely heart gain strength with ", and learn to lean upon itself."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"Alone in for him he is always a lonely meditation to achieve the bliss, let's loneliness meditation to be beneficial for his soul."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I do not have that it has found a companion was lonely as friendly. We even than when we stay in the room, we are more lonely for the most part when you go abroad among men . the man is thinking and work and he is, here always alone he will. "
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"People he has the faith and courage to the right hand on your left there alone"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"You you can not be a fake it when you are with God alone, you know"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"When you are no longer people who love, It is you alone"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"There is an I I want to be alone. And said that there is no I want to be left alone. And all of the differences that said"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I like my life alone. I mean, I love to be with friends, I love but love someone to pieces by kiss. However, it is ultimately you and your it is difficult to find someone who does not start to determine the choice."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"What is the one person is very difficult."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I will be to be left alone, do not want to be alone."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I, I it is my, what responsibility, no anchor. Work, single friendship and self improvement, there is no Footloose and fancy free"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"Your behavior, your action alone, determines your worth."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"; Rather because there is a bitter enemy was of those who met many in the field, than their own hearts in the vicinity, to dare to certain rare courage live in one of them."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"All that we can not from now to one of our unhappiness comes"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"It's just that love is very simple"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"We love, as long as you are not loved, alone each of us, each of us is lonely deeply"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"All of the people, was born as many men, die as a single thing."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I myself, I do not have to dry up and all is where you live alone, I have my spring update where that is internal"
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"All of the people unhappy, spring from their hatred of being alone."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
"I know that the secret, want to be with other single people."
Author: "Jay AAG"
------------------------
Alone 26 best quotes Vol-1 Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 09:34:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.