Short Love Quotes With Images And Quotes Reader And Mp3 Vol-8

love-quotes-age-is-no-limit-to-love-someone-by-poetrysync1blog

Age is no limit to love someone. 
Author: "AAG" 






love-quotes-if-you-donot-love-you-by-poetrysync1blog

If you do not love you, if you do not love me that I should not be loved, I assume that you do not love me. 
Author: "AAG" 






love-quotes-the-best-thing-is-to-each-other-by-poetrysync1blog

The best thing is to each other to hold on in life. 
Author: "AAG" 





love-quotes-the-bid-me-to-love-by-poetrysync1blog

The bid me to love, I give the heart of affection to you. 
Author: "AAG" 





love-quotes-you-do-not-lose-us-that-by-poetrysync1blog

You do not lose us that have enjoyed once us. We are you love deeply becomes part of us. 
Author: "AAG" 





Short Love Quotes With Images And Quotes Reader And Mp3 Vol-8 Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 04:53:00 Rating: 5

2 comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.