Presidents Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes

Presidents Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes 

Presidents' Day of United State Image Picture Wallpaper Card

"Washington's appointments, when president, were made with a view to gather all the talent of the country in support of the national government; & he bore many things which were personally disagreeable in an endeavor to do this...!!!
Arthur: Paul Leicester Ford...!!!
-------------------------------------
"No other people have a government more worthy of their respect & love or a land so magnificent in extent, so pleasant to look upon, & so full of generous suggestion to enterprise & labor...!!!"
Arthur: Benjamin Harrison...!!!
-------------------------------------
"If the freedom of speech is taken away then dumb & silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter...!!!"
Arthur: George Washington...!!!
-------------------------------------


Presidents' Day of United State Wishes Image Greetings Picture Wallpaper Card

"I have no trouble with my enemies. I can take care of my enemies in a fight. But my friends, my goddamned friends, they’re the ones who keep me walking the floor at nights...!!!"
Arthur: Warren G-Harding...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I don't know what to do or where to turn in this taxation matter. Somewhere there must be a book that tells all about it, where I could go to straighten it out in my mind. But I don't know where the book is, & maybe I couldn't read it if I found it...!!!"
Arthur: Warren G. Harding...!!!"
-------------------------------------
"In executing the duties of my present important station, I can promise nothing but purity of intentions, and, in carrying these into effect, fidelity & diligence...!!!"
Arthur: George Washington...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Presidents' Day of United State Wishes Image Greetings Picture Wallpaper Card

"Leave the matter of religion to the family altar, the church, & the private school, supported entirely by private contributions. Keep the church & state forever separate...!!!"
Arthur: Ulysses S-Grant...!!!
-------------------------------------
"But friendship is precious, not only in the shade, but in the sunshine of life, & thanks to a benevolent arrangement the greater part of life is sunshine...!!!"
Arthur: Thomas Jefferson...!!!
-------------------------------------


Happy Presidents' Day of United State Wishes Image Greetings Picture Wallpaper

"There r no constraints on the human mind, no walls around the human spirit, no barriers to our progress except those we ourselves erect...!!!"
Arthur: Ronald Reagan...!!!
-------------------------------------
"The public history of all countries, & all ages, is but a sort of mask, richly colored. The interior working of the machinery must be foul...!!!"
Arthur: John Quincy Adams...!!!
-------------------------------------



USA Presidents' Day of United State Wishes Image Greetings Picture Wallpaper Card

"Poverty is uncomfortable; but nine times out of ten the best thing that can happen to a young man is to be tossed overboard & compelled to sink or swim...!!!"
Arthur: James A-Garfield...!!!
-------------------------------------
"I have been driven many times upon my knees by the overwhelming conviction that I had nowhere else to go.  My own wisdom & that of all about me seemed insufficient for that day...!!!"
Arthur: Abraham Lincoln...!!!
-------------------------------------


Presidents Day Greeting Images and Wallpapers with Wishes Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 20:41:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.