Short Love Quotes With Images And Quotes Reader And Mp3 Vol-3

love-quotes-heart-sees-what-is-invisible-by-poetrysync1blog

Heart sees what is invisible to the eye sometimes. 
Author: "AAG" 






love-quotes-in-all-my-life-my-heart-by-poetrysync1blog

In all my life, my heart, I'm longing for what can not be given a name. 
Author: "AAG" 





Love-quotes-Love-exist-in-the-place-where-by-poetrysync1blog

Life exists in the place where there is love. 
Author: "AAG" 






love-quotes-sinse-we-are-not-familiar-by-poetrysync1blog

Since we are not familiar with life, love life, we order to be used in affection. 
Author: "AAG" 






love-quotes-we-are-born-alone-by-poetrysync1blog

We are born alone, we live alone, we die alone. Through that friendship and our love of our only can be I want to create the illusion that moment not just us. 
Author: "AAG" 





Short Love Quotes With Images And Quotes Reader And Mp3 Vol-3 Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 16:04:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.