Happy Mothers Day Greetings Wallpapers with Messages


My Mother, my friend so dear Throughout my life you're always near A tender smile to guide my way You're the sunshine to light my day...!!!
Happy Mother's Day...!!!



Happy Mother's Day means more than flowers and gifts It means saying thank you It means I love you You are my mother, my friend Today is your day...!!!
Happy Mother's Day...!!!



I take this chance to thank you for your countless contribution to my life. Thank you Mom...!!!
And wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day...!!!



MY MUM MY MUM LOVES ME TO BITS AND I LOVE HER MORE THAN SHE LOVES ME SHE GIVES ME WHAN THE MOST "HER LOVE AND HER"
Happy Mother's Day...!!!



I really do love my mom , she's always there for me, care for me , and love me. To all Mothers out there Thank you for being a trusty Mother to your daughters, sons. Happy mothers Day. I love you mom...!!!



Mother stands for
M   For the MILLION things she gave me,
O   For shes growing OLD,
T   For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H   For her HEART of purest gold,
E   For her EYES, with love light shining,
R   For she is always RIGHT and always be...!!!
Happy Mother's Day..!!!




You've seen me laugh You've seen me cry and always you were there with me I may not have always said it but thanks and I love you...!!!
Happy Mother's Day...!!!



Mother is a part of God.
Mother is a part of Love.
Mother is a part of our Strength.
Mother is a part of our success.
Mother is a part of who direct us to right path to begin.
and ..and ..so on.
I Love my Mother too much.
Don't let your Mother get away from you
Happy Mother's Day....!!!



Happy Mother's Day, I love you I hope you have fun. I love you so much. you are the best.you are the music in me. Thank you for being there for me I love you. happy mother's day mother. Did you know you are every thing to me, princess, king, mom, mother, brother, sister, you are every thing to me.
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH THAT I KEEP ON REPEATING IT OVER AND OVER. I LOVE YOU...!!!



When you feel you are alone in the world,
When you think No one can understand you,
When your love is refuses by others,
& when you hate your Life,
Just close your eyes, & see, her face who loves you
more than any 1 else,
who care for you in loneliness,
& dies when you cry.
She is no one, but your sweet loving mother.
Love your mom first and always...!!!
Happy Mother's Day...!!!


Happy Mothers Day Greetings Wallpapers with Messages Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 07:47:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.