I Love You Now & I Always Will I Will Love You



I love you now & i always will..
I will love you

as long as i can dream
as long as i can think
as long as i have a memory..
i will love you

as long as i have eyes to see
and ears to hear
and lips to speak
i will love you

as long as i have a heart to feel
a soul stirring within me
an imagination to hold you
i will love you,

as long as there is time
as long as there is love
as long as there is you
as long as i have a breath
to speak your name

i will love you because
i love you more than anything in all the world...!!!
I Love You Now & I Always Will I Will Love You Reviewed by Tayyab Naveed on 03:22:00 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by romantic urdu quotes|Love poems © 2014 - 2015
Powered By Blogger, Share by Star Tuan

Biểu mẫu liên hệ

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.